Sunday, February 22, 2009

By Popular demand...

Ok, so some prick commented on my first ever post of the new millenium 2000, and he was all "where's the pictures, where's the pictures?" or whatever. So here's for you, poop face.





This is just to prove that I actually can draw somewhatoknotbad freehand style. This is a portrait done from live observation (with ballpoint pen on cheap computer paper which I later scanned to put that delicious ocre background in photoshop... yum!) back in 1976, of a rather hunky gentleman I spotted in one of the habitats of the National Interdimensional Poly Phlegtramatronic Lemure Enclosure. He was feeding one of the lemures, but moments later was horribly disfigured and also mangled due to excessive lemure enduced phlegtramastrocity. Thankfully he survived, and I sent him this portrait of him... to him, while he recovered in a hospital parking garage. He was so grateful he paid me a million bazillion dollars, thanks to which I was able to purchase that poney i always wanted to shoot with a laser.

More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Seb,

    I've been following your blogg for years. Since March of 1923 in fact. It was the year the razzleberry was the most popular swing dance maneuver, and all the lads couldn't get enough of those good ol'timey caramel skid bars they gave out at church. To this day i'm certain those bars were just the ministers compacted feces, not too carefully wrapped in tin foil, but i guess i'll never know for certain.

    Anyways, back in those days i discovered your blogg, and it's thanks to you i now have legs.

    My sincerest bestest of wishes to you, sir.

    -Marshall H. Baldersonovichtonstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool drawering, but it seems there's also some photoshop effect on the line art... It's cool. I like it. So cool in fact that i just dropped fudge in my pants.

    Anonymously yours,

    Ted Blargsky

    ReplyDelete